Family

Family
Lets Walk This Road Together

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our son, Sweet Baby Jax

I know that many of you have seen the video already, but for those of you who live far away, here is the slide show that we played at Jax's memorial service. It is located on the right side of the blog in a video from Youtube.com. Enjoy! If you have not already, read my post "45 minutes 'til Heaven." It gives a moment by moment account of our emotions as Jax's life unfolded before us.

All credit for this video must be given to Jenny, with Sherfsshots.com, as she was there with our family capturing every moment. She edited and rendered this film alone, for free. It is beautiful. Thank you, Jenny.

On our wedding day, our photographer wanted to come in and take a picture of our faces when we first saw each other. Really, she wanted to capture my face as I first took in Rae Rae wearing her wedding dress. I paled in comparison to her. I told Rachel that was not something I wanted anyone else to share. That was to be our moment, and I told her I would never forget how beautiful she looked on the day when we forever join our paths together. I did not need a photo. This is not how either of us felt about the day Jax was born. We wanted every second of this day to be captured.

We want everyone to know about our son Jax. He was here on this earth with you, and he came with a one word message, love! Love your children, love your parents, love your family, love your neighbor, and love the one who made them all! Because, He loves you.

With love for you all,

The Hennon's

Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous life. I must give praise to you two and to Jenny as well. Those were some powerful, moving images. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very emotional, I cried throughout most of the video. The love you two have for each other, Jace, and little baby Jax is so visible. Those photos are priceless! I'm so glad you had the forethought to have a photographer there to catch every moment of this phenomenal little fighters life! This video really touched my heart. You guys have a great ministry ahead of you, I believe, helping others who have lost children. You are SO strong and your love and honor to God in such a difficult time are beyond words. I am happy that I have shared, just a little bit, in such an amazing little boy's life.

    All the blessings,

    Kristi Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing gift Jenny gave you. These are precious moments that you will not only remember forever but now can view forever. I hold our pics of our girls near and dear to our hearts. I'm not going to tell you it gets easier, your heart will always ache for Jax but the pain does lessen as time passes. We continue to pray your family, it's been almost 4 years since we lost our daughters and there's days that feel like I'm living the nightmare all over again. Hang in there, your emotions will be on a roller coaster the next year especially, but it looks like you have an amazing support system to reach out to. We are here if you would ever like to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marcus and Rachel, for allowing the rest of us to share these precious moments with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete